1) Please state which shipping class you would like to send your goods. Please add that in the ORDER NOTES when you purchase. SHIPPING IS ADDED AS A SEPARATE INVOICE WHiCH INCLUDES TAXES, HANDLING FEE.
Shipping invoice will be sent after purchase and once the buyer has chosen a shipping class. NOTE, this is for this product only.
2) If multiple items are added, then shipping costs will be given.
3) Please read the information below, here are your options to message TMD in ORDER NOTES with: Ems (most expensive), Registered SAL ( cheapest), Airmail E packet (mid range cost).
Have a question? Please feel free to mail me anytime, and i will try to get back to you asap.
– EMS : this is the most expensive method, but also the fastest and safest. It is relayed by a private shipping company in your country and your parcel is delivered within 3-4 working days. The shipment can be insured up to 2,000,000 yen and is track able online with a special number. This is the only method that can be used for shipments that don’t fit into the criteria of size/weight limits of Small Packet.
– Registered SAL : a slower service (2 weeks on average but can be up to 6 weeks). Parcels weighing less than 2 kg and whose three dimensions combined (l x w x h) don’t exceed 90 cm will be shipped by Small Packet (special low rate). Parcels that exceed those limitations will be shipped by SAL Parcel Post. The shipment is track able online with a special number and can be insured with the following amounts :
– up to 6,000 yen for Small Packets
– up to 15,000 yen for SAL Parcel Post, depending on weight of parcel
– Registered Airmail E packet : average delivery time (approx. 1 week). It is exclusive to parcels weighing less than 2 kg and whose three dimensions combined (l x w x h) don’t exceed 90 cm. Track able online with a special number and can be insured up to 6000 yen.